Saturday, November 13, 2010

Ode to the Fishbowl

Dear Angel and Mariachis Fishbowl (Fridays only),

When we first met, I hated you and the horrific hangover you caused me. I still remember the first time I finished you all by myself.  I lost my camera, puked up and down division street and barely made it home. In time I came to realize that you were actually not that bad and for $12 of 60oz deliciousness you were quite a good way to get slizzard on the cheap.

It was a bittersweet moment when my waitress last night told me that you were discontinued by management. Adrian was especially disappointed and discussed how much he loved you with the waitress for about 5 minutes.

Just so you know, the pitchers that replaced you are not the same. They don't even taste that good. I want you to know that I have ended my margarita love/hate affair with Angel and Mariachis for two reasons: you're gone and I woke up drunk this morning.

xoxox,
HC

1 comment:

hekela9 said...

**edit**

it's not just fishbowl fridays that were canceled, they don't serve fishbowls period.