Thursday, November 11, 2010

Double Wall Glassware

I've long been a fan of the bodum double walled glasses because I just can't get over the fact that they look so cool! We have had 4 of the glass shown on the right for about 2 years and have managed NOT to break them yet. They keep our drinks hot for prolonged periods of time because of the pseudo insulation created by the double wall... Bodum has recently come out with a new line of glasses that has a band of colored silicone and they come in really cute colors but I am going to continue my collection sans band.

I really want to get the everyday glass size shown on the left but they are so expensive! So it's something I'll have to remember to put on our registry when we make one...

Anyways, for my friends recent birthday I was running around Bucktown looking for a cute gift and stumbled across the hands down coolest martini glasses every made. It is a part of the inside out collection by Alissia Melka-Teichroew. There is also wine glasses, champagne glasses and a carafe.

I got it from Stitch in Bucktown. They always have the coolest and most trendy things in there. I hope my friend likes these glasses as much as I do!! The sales lady that helped me told me that she bought 4 glasses for parties and that the martini stays cold much longer than the regular glasses... Not like that's ever an issue for a good martini but good to know!

No comments: